Tasty life of "Salut": Bulgarian moussaka
Preparation time: 60 minutes
1 red pepper
6-7 medium potatoes
500g minced meat (pork / beef)
salt, black pepper, red pepper (paprika), Zera
For the sauce:
300g cream "Molokiya" 22%
150 grams of cheese "Familia" TM Como
2. Fry the onion until golden brown, then add the mushrooms, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, salt and black pepper to taste. Vegetables cook until soft.
3. Minced fry in oil (to 10 minutes), add salt and black pepper.
4. Stir in semi-finished vegetables, meat, potatoes and add salt, red pepper (paprika), Zera (kimion).5. Grease baking dish with oil, put the mixture in the form of foil TM Eventa, add a glass of water and bake 25hv at a temperature of 180C.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce - Blend the eggs, salt, add sour cream and grated cheese grater on sheep.7. Casserole, pour the sauce and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Cut into small cubes onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes; Grate the carrots in a thick grater.
Enjoy your meal!
Buy stationery supplies in stores «Salute» from 1 to 26 August and take part in the drawing school portfolios!
Parents, get ready for school in advance!
August 27 were declared winners in promotion "Coming to school!"